Saturday, March 5, 2011

Signed the Contract

I  signed the contract for the sale of my house yesterday!!!!!!  I actually doubted that it would ever happen.
 
I thought I was fine.  I was acutely aware of how I was feeling during the process.  It was surreal.  I didn't actually feel very much - even went out for a bite to eat with Randy afterwards.
 
HOWEVER - I awoke at 3:30 am from the worst NIGHTMARES.  They were so vivid.  I don't often remember my dreams & I was wishing I could forget these.  They were like nightmares right out of "Where the Wild Things Are" -  with actual growling, drooling MONSTERS with gnashing teeth.....lots of running, chasing, FEARS, DANGER, etc.  UGH, I can still visualize them.  I finally went back to sleep about 5:30.  If I could draw, I would include a picture....would like to get it out of my head & onto paper.
 
So, my dear Dr. Freuds, what does all that mean?
 

No comments: